Who am I
I'm a self taught freelance web developer, designer and online busisness consultant with a great passion for helping others and creating content that is meaningful to the community.
The main aim for me creating the redvanisation is:
- Create your web project in a professional and efficient way.
- give you a unique experience while dealing with us and while we work on your project.
- create unique and performat websites/apps for clients in a reliable period of time.
- Help you earn more and work smarter by optimizing your websites/apps.
If you want to know more about me here are some brief important highlights of my life:
- I had a great passion for computers and internet since my childhood.
- I worked in verious sectors ranging from retail, Accounting, design and e-commerce while I was in college.
- I practiced the law after finishing college, becoming a lawyer was something my family really wanted.
- I studied web development which is my true passion and felt it is career I really wanted.
- I currently switched to freelance web development full time and quit my law job and moved on from my past life (which was hard emotionally).
- I am starting a blog and a YouTube channel which soon will be on my website to talk about my journey and give advice to people who are on the same path...
All these things have influenced me and shaped me into who I am today!
If I let my environment and surroundings determine who I would turn out to be in my future, I would never have been able to become independent or utilize the business skills that I have acquired over the years to create success for others and for myself.
Here are some quotes that inspired me:
If you do what you've always done, you will get what you've always gotten. - Tony Robbins
The best investment you can make is in yourself. - Warren Buffett